Dental / oral health is avital part of your overall health and well-being. It has been observed that poor oral hygiene oftenleads to dental cavities and gum disease, and has also been linked to heart disease, cancer, and diabetes.
Thus, it becomes important to maintain healthy teeth and gums throughout the life.
To avoid dental procedures and long-term health issues, you should learn proper oral hygiene habits — such as brushing, flossing, and limiting your sugar.
Facts about dental and oral health
According to the World Health Organization, Dental cavities and gum disease are quite common:
- Oral diseases pose a major health burden for many countries and affect people throughout their lifetime, causing pain, discomfort, disfigurement and even death.
- It is estimated that oral diseases affect nearly 3.5 billion people.
- between 15 and 20 percent of adults ages 35 to 44 have severe gum disease
- about 30 percent of people around the world ages 65 to 74 do not have any natural teeth left
- in most countries, out of every 100,000 people, there are between 1 and 10 cases of oral cancer
- Most oral health conditions are largely preventable and can be treated in their early stages.
Indications of dental and oral problems
You should not wait until you have symptoms to visit your dentist. Going to the dentist regularly will allow them to catch a problem before you even notice any symptoms.
If you experience any of the following warning signs of dental health issues, you should make an appointment to see your dentist as soon as possible:
- ulcers, sores, or tender areas in the mouth that won’t heal after a week or two
- bleeding or swollen gums after brushing or flossing
- chronic bad breath
- sudden sensitivity to hot and cold temperatures or beverages
- pain or toothache
- loose teeth
- receding gums
- pain with chewing or biting
- swelling of the face and cheek
- clicking of the jaw
- cracked or broken teeth
- frequent dry mouth
If any of these symptoms are accompanied by a high fever and facial or neck swelling, you should seek emergency medical treatment.
For Dental Implants in Englewood Nj, Dental Tooth Implants in New Jersey or Braces for Teenagers, Please visit http://www.vizstaradental.com/
The VIZSTARA team is a dynamic group of dentist-scientists with an unwavering commitment to all-around excellence in oral health and ample clinical and faculty experience. VIZSTARA believes that the discussion of oral health urgently needs to be elevated to that of the medical field. To do so, VIZSTARA works on engaging patients and professionals alike in a virtuous cycle of education, excellence in practice, and innovation in techniques and products designed to feed the education cycle once again. it safeguards its ability to choose its didactic material, products, and instruments from the best sources to guarantee the integrity of its work and the excellence in its services.
VIZSTARA specializes in Dental Implant Surgery and Orthodontics
Treatment offered by VIZSTARA :-
- Bone Regeneration
- Guided Placement and Navigation
- Immediate placement and loading
- Soft Tissue Management
INVISALIGN /INVISALIGN TEEN / BRACES
CAVITIES/ TOOTH WHITENING
FULL MOUTH REHABILITATION
You can visit VIZSTARA at:- 300 Sylvan Ave. – Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632
Office Hours :- Tue, Wed & Friday 9 am – 6 pm, Thursday: 9am – 7pm CLOSED Saturday – Monday
For queries You can send email at [email protected] OR call at 201-816-4000