Global Target Drone Market Segment Analysis:
In terms of engine type, the jet engine segment is expected to register high growth in terms of revenue in the forecast period. Increasing use of a jet engine on account of its high reliability and power output are factors supporting the growth of this segment in the global target drone market.
Global Target Drone Market Regional Analysis:
Regionally, the market in North America is expected to dominate the global target drones market in terms of revenue and is expected to maintain its position over the forecast period. High military budget and increasing investments in R&D activities are factors boosting the growth of the target drones market in this region. Also, increasing the budget for training programs is another factor fuelling the growth of the target drones market. However, the Asia Pacific market is estimated to register lucrative growth in terms of revenue in the forecast period, followed by markets in the Middle East & Africa, and Latin America. Increasing military budget mainly in developing economies such as China and India is another major factor driving the growth of the target drone market in the Asia Pacific. The objective of the report is to present a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, industry-validated market data and projections with a suitable set of assumptions and methodology. The report also helps in understanding global target drone market dynamics, structure by identifying and analyzing the market segments and project the global market size. Further, the report also focuses on the competitive analysis of key players by product, price, financial position, product portfolio, growth strategies, and regional presence. The report also provides PEST analysis, PORTER’s analysis, and SWOT analysis to address the question of shareholders to prioritize the efforts and investment in the near future to the emerging segment in global target drone market.
Global Target Drone Market, Key Highlights:
• Global Target Drone Market analysis and forecast, in terms of value. • Comprehensive study and analysis of market drivers, restraints and opportunities influencing the growth of the Global Target Drone Market • Global Target Drone Market segmentation on the basis of type, source, end-user, and region (country-wise) has been provided. • Global Target Drone Market strategic analysis with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects along with the contribution of various sub-market stakeholders have been considered under the scope of study. • Global Target Drone Market analysis and forecast for five major regions namely North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East & Africa (MEA) and Latin America along with country-wise segmentation. • Profiles of key industry players, their strategic perspective, market positioning and analysis of core competencies are further profiled. • Competitive developments, investments, strategic expansion and competitive landscape of the key players operating in the Global Target Drone Market are also profiled.
Global Target Drone Market Report Scope: Inquire before buying
Market, by Engine Type
• Jet Engine • Internal Combustion Engine • Others (Electrical, Hybrid)
Market, by Target Type
• Defence • Sporting • Free Flying • Towing • Full-scaled • Sub-scaled
Market, by Fit
• Customized Fit • Line fit
Market, by Platform
• Underwater • Sea Surface • Ground • Aerial
Market, by End-user
• Commercial • Homeland Security • Defense
Market, by Region
• North America • Europe • Asia Pacific • Middle East and Africa • South America
Global Target Drone Market Key Players
• The Boeing Company • Northrop Grumman Corporation • QinetiQ Group plc • Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc. • Saab AB • Lockheed Martin Corporation • Airbus Group Inc. • Leonardo SpA • ASV Holdings Inc. • Aerotargets International, LLC • ASV Global • BSK Defense S.A., • Leonardo S.p.A., • Qinetiq Group PLC • Aır Affaırs Australıa Pty Ltd • Bsk Defense S.A • Griffon Aerospace • TASUMA (UK) Ltd. • Safran S.A. • SELEX Galileo