Global Smart Classroom Market has valued at US$ XX Bn in 2019 and is expected to reach US$ XX Bn by 2026, at a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period.
The report includes the analysis of the impact of COVID-19 lockdown on the revenue of market leaders, followers, and disruptors. Since the lockdown was implemented differently in various regions and countries; the impact of the same is also seen differently by regions and segments. The report has covered the current short-term and long-term impact on the market, and it would help the decision-makers to prepare the outline and strategies for companies by region.
Global Smart Classroom Market dynamics
The increasing demand for technology-based teaching system and the need for development in online training have given an opportunity for the industry vendors to expand in this vertical. Several instructors are not specialists and have little experience in smart software usage which is supposed to restrict the industry growth. Because of this, the instructors are not capable to convey their ideas to the students through this technology. Additionally, a lack of knowledge on how to access the software is expected to limit the growth. These factors are expected to hamper these industries’ development over the forecast period. Spreading awareness about the benefits related to these platforms’ implementation is predictable to be a major challenge in the industry. The key factor driving the growth of the market is the ease of teaching and increased effectiveness. Smart classroom proves to be an operative solution for faculties and teaching assistants to overcome their daily classroom and laboratory challenges. It creates improved classroom productivity with student and activity monitoring for uninterrupted learning. By using interactive and advanced technological support, it is also increasing student performance and their academic interest. Smart classrooms are providing multiple learning patterns that help students to learn by various learning modules. Advancement in technology plays an important role in various fields like education, health, research, and manufacturing. Digitization and automation are rapidly growing trends in all these markets. The education sector is also on the way of reconstruction, the traditional classroom is increasingly being replaced with the smart classroom for increasing productivity. In traditional classrooms, a maximum of time is wasted in attendance marking and arranging materials. In countries like the US, a student spends more than 1,000 hours each year just following the instructions. Progress of smart classrooms with IoT helps teachers to overcome these challenges.
Global Smart Classroom Market Regional Insights
North America is expected to hold the largest share in the global smart classroom market during the forecast period. This is major because of the presence of leading players in the region. The Middle East & Africa and South America are witnessing a limited acceptance of smart classrooms as compared to other regions. Still, rising investments of governments to offer smart education is expected to offer healthy growth to the market during the forecast period.
Global Smart Classroom Market, Key Highlights:
• Global Smart Classroom Market analysis and forecast, in terms of value. • Comprehensive study and analysis of market drivers, restraints, and opportunities influencing the growth of the Global Smart Classroom Market • Global Smart Classroom Market segmentation on the basis of type, source, end-user, and region (country-wise) has been provided. • Global Smart Classroom Market strategic analysis with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects along with the contribution of various sub-market stakeholders have been considered under the scope of study. • Global Smart Classroom Market analysis and forecast for five major regions namely North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East & Africa (MEA), and Latin America along with country-wise segmentation. • Profiles of key industry players, their strategic perspective, market positioning, and analysis of core competencies are further profiled. • Competitive developments, investments, strategic expansion, and competitive landscape of the key players operating in the Global Smart Classroom Market are also profiled.
Scope of the Global Smart Classroom Market: Inquire before buying
Global Smart Classroom Market, by Component:
• Hardware • Software • Services
Global Smart Classroom Market, by End-Use:
• Early Education • K-12 Education • Higher Education • Language Education • Vocational Education
Global Smart Classroom Market, by Region:
• North America • Asia-Pacific • Europe • Latin America • Middle East & Africa
Global Smart Classroom Market Key Players
• Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd • Microsoft Corporation • Dell Inc. • Fujitsu Ltd • IBM Corporation • IBM Corp. • SMART Technologies Inc. • AT&T Technologies Inc. • Blackboard Inc. • Dell Inc. • Apple Inc. • Microsoft Corp. • Adobe • Cisco Systems Inc. • Desire2Learn • Discovery Communication Inc. • Echo360 • Fujitsu Corp. • HP • Jenzabar Inc. • Lenovo Group Ltd. • Toshiba • Knewton • Panasonic • Saba Software Inc. • Samsung • Dreambox Learning Inc. • Ellucian • Promethean World plc • Udemy • N2N Services