Global Hot Runner Market was valued US$ XX Bn in 2019 and is expected to reach US$ XX Bn by 2027, at CAGR of 8.3% during forecast period. The report includes the analysis of impact of COVID-19 lock-down on the revenue of market leaders, followers, and disrupters. Since lock down was implemented differently in different regions and countries, impact of same is also different by regions and segments. The report has covered the current short term and long term impact on the market, same will help decision makers to prepare the outline for short term and long term strategies for companies by region. To know about the Research Methodology:–Request Free Sample Report
Global Hot Runner Market Dynamics:
The major factors, for instance, technological advancements, the growing need for automation, improved performance, simplified maintenance, and increased flexibility drives the growth of the hot runner industry. Moreover, the need to bring down costs, growth and increased use of shifting commodity prices, and growing competition among the market players impel the industry growth. Additionally, various innovative technologies are established based on a hot runner system that comprises the PET pre-formed process, multi-material shot, stack mold, and multi-color shot. Further, hot runner market growth in the application of valve gate hot runner in varied industries such as automotive and electronics owing to its ability to produce a large number of optimal quality parts is projected to fuel the development of the global hot runner industry. However, high-end technological advancements are expected to create lucrative opportunities for major players in the industry. Major trends in the market for the hot runner are focus towards manufacturing thermally uniform hot runner and rising demand for a thinner wall and higher output hot runner owing to its growing use in the food packaging industry. The valve gate hot runner segment is anticipated to dominate the global hot runner market during the forecast period. Valve gate hot runner device control the flow of plastic into the mold cavity with mechanical shut-off pins that allow the hot runner nozzle to open and close at the tip. The capability to accurately control the flow of material through the gates produces better plastic parts and faster cycle times. Automotive Industry segment is expected to account for high growth in terms of revenue during the forecast period. Such as one of the most demanding and challenging sectors in plastics, automotive industry demands just-in-time (JIT) production conditions, technological advances, & exclusive customer service.
Global Hot Runner Market Regional Insights:
The Asia-Pacific accounted for a significant share in the global hot runner market in 2019 and is expected to grow at a significant CAGR, owing to several small and mid-level players effective in economies like China and India. China accounted for the majority of the share of the APAC hot runner market in 2019. The objective of the report is to present a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, industry-validated market data and projections with a suitable set of assumptions and methodology. The report also helps in understanding Global Hot Runner Market dynamics, structure by identifying and analyzing the market segments and project the global market size. Further, the report also focuses on the competitive analysis of key players by product, price, financial position, product portfolio, growth strategies, and regional presence. The report also provides PEST analysis, PORTER’s analysis, and SWOT analysis to address the question of shareholders to prioritizing the efforts and investment in the near future to the emerging segment in Global Hot Runner Market.
Global Hot Runner Market, Key Highlights:
• Global Hot Runner Market analysis and forecast, in terms of value. • Comprehensive study and analysis of market drivers, restraints and opportunities influencing the growth of the Global Hot Runner Market • Global Hot Runner Market segmentation on the basis of type, source, end-user, and region (country-wise) has been provided. • Global Hot Runner Market strategic analysis with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects along with the contribution of various sub-market stakeholders have been considered under the scope of study. • Global Hot Runner Market analysis and forecast for five major regions namely North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East & Africa (MEA) and Latin America along with country-wise segmentation. • Profiles of key industry players, their strategic perspective, market positioning and analysis of core competencies are further profiled. • Competitive developments, investments, strategic expansion and competitive landscape of the key players operating in the Global Hot Runner Market are also profiled. The report has considered the base year of 2019 and past four years trend. 2020 figures are at actuals, however due to different dynamics of year 2020, market forecast is not only dependent upon 2020, but on the basis of 2016-2020.
Scope of the Global Hot Runner Market: Inquire before buying
Global Hot Runner Market, By Type
• Valve gate hot runner • Open gate hot runner
Global Hot Runner Market, By Application
• Automotive Industry • Electronic Industry • Medical Industry • Packaging Industry • Others
Global Hot Runner Market, By Region
• North America • Europe • Asia Pacific • Middle East and Africa • South America
Global Hot Runner Market Key player
• YUDO • Milacron • Barnes Group • Husky • INCOE • Seiki Corporation • Gunther • EWIKON • CACO PACIFIC Corporation • Fast Heat • HASCO Hasenclever GmbH • INglass • FISA • Hotsys • Mold Hotrunner Solutions Inc. • KLN • ANOLE • MOULD-TIP • MOZOI • JINGKONG Mechanical and Electric • Suzhou HTS Moulding • ANNTONG